Are you a Facilitator who needs to accredit someone to Semi Accredited or Workshop level or an existing Facilitator ready to progress to Accrediting or Workshop level? This is the section for you.
Criteria outlined below are a guide only and are only provided as the minimum requirements for accreditation. Meeting the criteria does not automatically guarantee accreditation. Please see below for information and criteria associated with each Facilitator category.
Accrediting TtF Complete and Workshop Facilitators
Once the forms have been lodged with the BRIDGE Office they are generally processed and the Facilitators notified within 5 business days. If there are issues with the submission we may be required to clarify the contents therefore delaying processing and notification.
For facilitators who want to get their participants registered as TtF complete facilitators:
Download the Excel template to add your participants to the facilitator database Form. If you provide your list of new facilitators in this format it will provide all the information the BRIDGE Office needs and can be immediately entered on the BRIDGE facilitator database. Your new facilitators will then get an email letting them know they have been included and registered as website users.
The criteria for accreditation as a TtF Complete Facilitator are:
· Has attended a BRIDGE module workshop as a participant
· Has attended all 10 days of a BRIDGE Train the Facilitator workshop
· Has been assessed as satisfactory by the TtF lead facilitator against all the TtF Learning Outcomes
For Accrediting or Expert facilitators who want to accredit a TtF Complete facilitator to workshop facilitator status:
Complete the form [here].
The criteria for accreditation as a Workshop Facilitator are:
· A minimum of 30 hours supervised customisation, preparation and facilitation of BRIDGE module workshops in the field.
· Facilitation of only modules (and not TtFs or Implementation Workshops) to enable the facilitator to gain experience and confidence in using and modifying the BRIDGE curriculum documents, and to become conversant with the content of BRIDGE modules.
· Again be assessed as satisfactory by the supervising Accrediting or Expert Facilitator against all TtF Learning Outcomes.
Becoming an Accrediting Facilitator
Facilitators wishing to progress to the Accrediting category are required to ensure that they have adequately met the criteria and provide a referee that can attest to their skills. As the requests are forwarded to the Facilitators requested referee processing may take up to four weeks. Referee reports are one portion of the accreditation process and are taken into consideration with the Facilitators self evaluation and approval from the BRIDGE Office.
For Workshop facilitators who want to apply for accreditation as Accrediting Facilitators:
Complete the form [here].
The criteria for accreditation as an Accrediting Facilitator are:
· A minimum of 150 hours of customisation, preparation and facilitation of BRIDGE workshops in the field, a minimum of 75% of which are module workshops (and not TtFs or Implementation Workshops) to enable the facilitator to gain experience and confidence in using and modifying the BRIDGE curriculum documents, and to become conversant with the content of BRIDGE modules.
· Lead facilitation in at least one module workshop.
· Provide the BRIDGE Office with reports on BRIDGE activities undertaken
· Support and mentor facilitators with less experience