UNDP, IFES, International IDEA in coordination with Election Commission of Nepal (ECN) have organized the first BRIDGE TtF workshop for participants from South Asia Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) countries. Twenty participants from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka attended the workshop that took place from January 18 to 28, 2015 in Kathmandu, Nepal, 6 of them were women.
Seven BRIDGE facilitators participated in the preparation and delivery of this TtF:
1. Kundan Das Shrestha – UNDP ESP BRIDGE Workshop Facilitator, Nepal
2. Madhu Prasad Regmi – ECN Secretary BRIDGE Workshop Facilitator, Nepal
3. Nikila Shrestha – UNDP ESP BRIDGE Workshop Facilitator, Nepal
4. Ossama Kamel – Independent BRIDGE Expert Facilitator, France
5. Radhika Regmi – IFES BRIDGE Workshop Facilitator, Nepal
6. Shanti Ram Bimali – IDEA BRIDGE Accrediting Facilitator, Nepal
7. Surya Prasad Aryal – ECN BRIDGE Workshop Facilitator, Nepal
All TtF participants worked hard in preparing and delivering their sessions earning their semi accreditation by the end of the workshop.